- Bedrooms: 0
- Bathrooms: 1
- Available: Now
- Laundry in Common Area
MAY NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE
Moderately-Priced Studio in Mission Hill!!!
- Studio/1-Bath with living room, large bedrooms, hardwood floors and great natural light
- Dishwasher and disposal
- Laundry on site
- Heat and hot water included
- Easy access to Orange Line, Green Line and bus routes
- Close to Northeastern, Wentworth, Wheelock, Simmons, Emmanuel, Mass College of Pharmacy, Mass College of Art and Design, Harvard Medical School, Harvard School of Dental Medicine, Longwood Medical, Brigham and Women's Medical Center, Dana-Farber Institute, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston Children's Hospital, Museum of Fine Arts
- Groceries, post office, banks, pharmacy, TGI Friday's, Penguin Pizza, The Mission Bar and Grill, Il Mondo Pizzeria, J.P. Licks, Flann O'Brien's, Flames Restaurant II, Laughing Monk Cafe, Montecristo Mexican Grill, Mission Sushi & Wok, Halal Indian Cuisine, Ashur, Domino's, Butterfly Falafel, Ak's Takeout and Delivery, Weekend Bar, Chacho's Pizza, Crispy Dough Pizzeria, Mike's Donuts, Lilly's Gourmet Pasta Express, Tremont House of Pizza, The Puddingstone Tavern, tons of shops and more nearby
NO BROKER FEE!!!
Call/text to schedule a viewing!
Mission Hill is a fantastic neighborhood, characterized by some steep streets with great views and diverse architecture. Traditional triple decker homes are found throughout, with beautiful brownstones tucked away in the more residential streets. Renovated and new construction units abound, making this unique area one of the best bang for your buck neighborhoods in the city. Bordered by Jamaica Plain, Roxbury, Brookline, and Fenway/ Kenmore, Mission Hill allows its residents a short commute to virtually anywhere in Boston, particularly since the Orange Line (Roxbury Crossing Station) and the Green Line E Line (multiple stops, including Brigham Circle) are in close proximity. Parks and Green spaces are easily accessible throughout “the Hill” for residents to enjoy, a welcome feature for city living!
106 Heath St opp Bickford Ave Bus Stop 0.2 mi (5 min away)
107 Heath St opp Bickford Ave Bus Stop 0.2 mi (5 min away)
Columbus Ave @ New Cedar St Bus Stop 0.3 mi (6 min away)
Heath St @ Parker St Bus Stop 0.2 mi (6 min away)
Heath St @ Wensley St Bus Stop 0.2 mi (5 min away)
Paul E. Woodard Health Sciences Library
Stop & Shop
The Squealing Pig